Are you looking to secure multi-million dollar contract with our Federal Government? Are you looking to catch up with the large contractor such as Northrop Grumman, Boeing and others? They secure over the billion dollar mark in government contracting opportunities.
The government will purchase close to $800 billion in goods and services in the next couple of years. An additional $1.2 trillion have been approved a few years ago to boost our economy. Most companies are aggressively competing to get a percentage of these government contracts. Only government certified and approved companies can secure these contracts. Are you a small business? 8(angel) certified? Hubzone, women-owned, veterans own business? The FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations) stipulates clearly that all agencies HAVE to allocate 25% of all their contracts to small minority businesses, including the one mentioned above.
If that is not incentive enough, what is? Stop looking at contractors who secures all these million dollars contracts worth in revenue while you can easily go and become either a sub-contractor to these large companies or Prime contractor, whichever suits you BEST.
It is time to create your own opportunities and get out there and secure these contracts. Tons of information is available out there if you know where to look for:
Our Government contracting package includes:
• List of government agencies to contact to secure the government contracts;
• All documents needed to familiarize yourself with solicitations, terms, what to look for on fbo.gov, fedbid.com and fedconnect.net;
• Provide you with all the templates needed to contact procurement officers and submit your quote;
• Familiarize yourself with GSA scheduling (Most companies charges you 8000 to 10 000 dollars to get that information)
• Provide you with constant support to guide you in the government contracting field,
• Help you create your company legal registration including Dunns Number, CAGE code etc..;
• Help you design your CCS (Corporate Capability Statement)
Contact me for more information about this Government Contracting package